$8 per vehicle
Day Use pass is valid from 6am to 10pm
Due to the current low water levels, there are still day use areas that do not have access to water. Please take that into consideration BEFORE booking your reservation.
- All fee-paying visitors have access to the lake, boat launch, and day use areas surrounding the lake, outside of designated camp sites and general campsites.
- Each day use purchase requires one full-paying responsible individual. Additional vehicles are allowed by paying the $8 per vehicle day use fee.
- Colusa County residents get a 50% discount on all fees above.
- Pets are allowed but owners must keep direct control over them to prevent any nuisance to other park visitors.
- NO REFUNDS: Colusa County Ordinance 769 states that NO REFUNDS can be given for reservations. A credit may be issued in limited circumstances per the discretion of the Public Works Department.