East Park Reservoir is open for the season!
- All fee-paying visitors have access to the lake, boat launch, and general areas surrounding the lake, outside of designated camp sites.
- Each group area requires one full-paying responsible individual. Additional vehicles are allowed by paying the $15 per vehicle general use fee.
- Colusa County residents get a 50% discount on all fees above.
- Pets are allowed but owners must keep direct control over them to prevent any nuisance to other park visitors.
- Seasonal Day Use Passes can be purchased either online or by stopping by at 1215 Market Street, Colusa, CA. Click HERE for the Seasonal Day Use Pass form. Send completed form and payment to 1215 Market Street, Colusa CA 95932 and your pass will be mailed to the address provided on your form. Please print clearly.
- The Lodoga side address is 4415 Sites Lodoga Road, Stonyford, CA 95979
- The Stonyford side does not have a physical address, but if you put this address in your google maps, it will get you within a few hundred yards of the gate: 4400 East Park Road, Stonyford, CA 95979
Drag Boat Races SEPT 7TH through SEPT 9TH
(Some campsites will be unavailable on the Lodoga side during this event)
**There will be weekends where special events will occupy various portions of the campground. Prior to these events, we will need to prevent certain campsites from being reserved for specific dates. Please call the office for more information: 530-458-0466 M-F 7:30am-4:00pm
How to make a reservation:
Here is a tutorial on how to make a reservation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.) What time is Day Use? Day Use is 6am – 10pm every day of the week.
2.) How do I make a reservation? Check out our interactive map and find your campsite. Then make your reservations on the website. Click HERE for a tutorial.
3.) The website isn’t working! Please use Google Chrome or Firefox to navigate the website. Internet Explorer will not work for reservations. If you are still having trouble navigating, please call our office at 530-458-0466. Office hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm.
4.) How do I change my license plate number and vehicle I’m bringing after I already booked? Send us an email with the following information to email@example.com. 1. Name on booking; 2. Order number or booking ID (you can find this in your confirmation email); 3. The license number, make and model of the vehicle you will be bringing and the license number of the vehicle you originally registered.
Colusa County Public Works
Monday – Friday
Sign Up for Our Emails!