Due to the current low water levels, there are still campsites that do not have access to water. Please take that into consideration BEFORE booking your reservation.
- Opening Day: April 15th 2022 (Gates open at 8am)
- Free Week: April 15th through April 21st 2022
- Reservation Calendar opens: April 22nd 2022
- Closing Day: October 22, 2022
Click HERE to receive East Park email updates
Phone: 530-458-0466 Monday through Friday 7:30am-4:00pm
Recreation information at East Park Reservoir
- Check-in and Check-out: Check-in and check-out time is at Noon.
- What’s included: All fee-paying visitors have access to the lake, boat launch, Disc Golf Course and general areas surrounding the lake, outside of designated camp sites.
- Group Sites: Each group area requires one full-paying responsible individual. Additional vehicles are allowed by paying the $15 per vehicle overnight fee.
- Discounts: Colusa County residents get a 50% discount on all fees above.
- Pets: Pets are allowed but owners must keep direct control over them to prevent any nuisance to other park visitors.
- Seasonal Passes: Click HERE for the Seasonal Day Use Pass form. Seasonal Day Use Passes can be purchased by filling out the form provided in the link above.Send completed form and payment to 1215 Market Street, Colusa CA 95932 and your pass will be mailed to the address provided on your form. Please print clearly. You can also come by our office and fill out a form, as well as pick up a form at the Stonyford General Store.
- How to pay: Designated sites may only be paid for online. Group sites may only be paid for online. General Camp , Vehicle Passes and Day Use may be paid with cash ONLY in the Stonyford General Store, or online. Seasonal Passes may be paid for by check or cash in the Stonyford General Store, in the Colusa County Public Works office or by mail.
- Vehicles per site: Designated campsites are allowed up to 4 vehicles total. One vehicle under the reserved site and 3 extra vehicles (each extra vehicle is subject to $15 overnight fee).
- The Lodoga side address is 4415 Sites Lodoga Road, Stonyford, CA 95979
- The Stonyford side does not have a physical address, but if you put this address in your google maps, it will get you within a few hundred yards of the gate: 4400 East Park Road, Stonyford, CA 95979
**There will be weekends where special events will occupy various portions of the campground. Prior to these events, we will need to prevent certain campsites from being reserved for specific dates. Please call the office for more information: 530-458-0466 M-F 7:30am-4:00pm
How to make a reservation:
Here is a tutorial on how to make a reservation
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.) What time is Day Use? Day Use is 6am – 10pm every day of the week.
2.) How do I make a reservation? Check out our interactive map and find your campsite. Then make your reservations on the website. Click HERE for a tutorial.
3.) The website isn’t working! Please use Google Chrome or Firefox to navigate the website. Internet Explorer will not work for reservations. If you are still having trouble navigating, please call our office at 530-458-0466. Office hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm.
4.) How do I change my license plate number and vehicle I’m bringing after I already booked? Send us an email with the following information to email@example.com. 1. Name on booking; 2. Order number or booking ID (you can find this in your confirmation email); 3. The license number, make and model of the vehicle you will be bringing and the license number of the vehicle you originally registered.
5.) What time is check-in / check-out? Both Check-in and check-out are at noon.
Colusa County Public Works
Monday – Friday