Shasta Series Disc Golf Tourney Day Use Pass
As low as $8.00 per night
- Everyone registering must wear a mask and maintain the 6′ social distance.
- Hole assignment notifications will be provided using a bull horn to allow for social distancing
- Groups will be limited to 4 players per tee pad.
- One person will keep score to minimize distribution of objects from person to person
- Any back up at a tee pad will require the 2nd or later groups to maintain social distances from the other groups.
- Only one person at the putting circle at a time.
- Wear a mask at all times when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Players and staff will wear a mask at all times
- Players and staff will maintain 6′ social distancing at all times.
- All staff handling trophies and money will wear gloves.
- NO REFUNDS: Colusa County Ordinance 769 states that NO REFUNDS can be given for reservations. A credit may be issued in limited circumstances per the discretion of the Public Works Department.