Current water level for 2023 : Lake is at full capacity.
In low water seasons, there may be campsites that do not have access to water. Please take that into consideration BEFORE booking your reservation.
Please contact office staff with any questions regarding water levels.
- All fee-paying visitors have access to the lake, boat launch, and general areas surrounding the lake, outside of designated camp sites.
- Each designated campsite requires one full-paying responsible individual. Additional vehicles are allowed by paying the $15 per vehicle overnight fee.
- Colusa County residents get a 50% discount on all fees above.
- Pets are allowed but owners must keep direct control over them to prevent any nuisance to other park visitors.
- On date of check-out, please make sure campsite is picked up by noon.
- Closest address to Stonyford Side entrance: 4400 East Park Road, Stonyford, CA 95979
- Here is an Interactive Map to help determine the best site for your stay.
- NO REFUNDS