As low as $20.00 per night
Water at East Park Reservoir is being drawn for agricultural use. The Designated Sites on Stonyford side currently has NO WATER access. Please take this into consideration when booking your stay.
To see photos that represent the current water level at campsites, please visit our Facebook page.
- All fee-paying visitors have access to the lake, boat launch, and general areas surrounding the lake, outside of designated camp sites.
- Each designated campsite requires one full-paying responsible individual. Additional vehicles are allowed by paying the $15 per vehicle overnight fee.
- Colusa County residents get a 50% discount on all fees above.
- Pets are allowed but owners must keep direct control over them to prevent any nuisance to other park visitors.
- On date of check-out, please make sure campsite is picked up by noon.
- Closest address to Stonyford Side entrance: 4400 East Park Road, Stonyford, CA 95979
- Here is an Interactive Map to help determine the best site for your stay.
- NO REFUNDS can be given for reservations. A coupon may be issued in limited circumstances per the discretion of the Public Works Department.