As low as $20.00 per night
- All fee-paying visitors have access to the lake, boat launch, and general areas surrounding the lake, outside of designated camp sites.
- Each designated campsite requires one full-paying responsible individual. Additional vehicles are allowed by paying the $15 per vehicle general use fee.
- Colusa County residents get a 50% discount on all fees above.
- Colusa County Ordinance 769 states that NO refunds can be given for reservations. A credit may be issued in limited circumstances per the discretion of the Public Works Department.
- Pets are allowed but owners must keep direct control over them to prevent any nuisance to other park visitors.
- On date of check-out, please make sure campsite is picked up by noon.
- Closest address to Stonyford Side entrance: 4400 East Park Road, Stonyford, CA 95979
- Here is an Interactive Map to help determine the best site for your stay.