Day Use (Green Areas)
As low as $8.00 per night
WATER LEVEL: as of June 17, 2020 – 50% Capacity
Water at East Park Reservoir is being drawn for agricultural use and will continue to be drawn through July 2020. Please take this into consideration when booking your stay.
To see photos that represent thr current water level at campsites, please visit our Facebook page.
- All fee-paying visitors have access to the lake, boat launch, and general areas surrounding the lake, outside of designated camp sites.
- Each designated campsite requires one full-paying responsible individual. Additional vehicles are allowed by paying the $15 per vehicle general use fee.
- Colusa County residents get a 50% discount on all fees above.
- Pets are allowed but owners must keep direct control over them to prevent any nuisance to other park visitors.
- NO REFUNDS: Colusa County Ordinance 769 states that NO REFUNDS can be given for reservations. A credit may be issued in limited circumstances per the discretion of the Public Works Department.