Day Use (Green Areas)
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Reservation system will go live Jan 14 2022 at 7:00pm
Due to the current low water levels, there are still campsites that do not have access to water. Please take that into consideration BEFORE booking your reservation.
- All fee-paying visitors have access to the lake, boat launch, and general areas surrounding the lake, outside of designated camp sites.
- Each designated campsite requires one full-paying responsible individual. Additional vehicles are allowed by paying the $15 per vehicle general use fee.
- Colusa County residents get a 50% discount on all fees above.
- Pets are allowed but owners must keep direct control over them to prevent any nuisance to other park visitors.
- NO REFUNDS: Colusa County Ordinance 769 states that NO REFUNDS can be given for reservations. A credit may be issued in limited circumstances per the discretion of the Public Works Department.