Gates open April 13, 2018.
East Park Reservoir will be open April 13, 2018 at 7:00am weather permitting. There may be times when rain/inclement weather, or circumstances beyond the County’s control that requires the park to be closed.
- All fee-paying visitors have access to the lake, boat launch, and general areas surrounding the lake, outside of designated camp sites.
- Each group area requires one full-paying responsible individual. Additional vehicles are allowed by paying the $15 per vehicle general use fee.
- Colusa County residents get a 50% discount on all fees above.
- Pets are allowed but owners must keep direct control over them to prevent any nuisance to other park visitors.
- Annual Day Use Passes can be purchased either online or by stopping by at 1215 Market Street, Colusa, CA. Annual Day Use Passes must be picked up at 1215 Market Street, Colusa, CA.
There will be weekends where special events will occupy various portions of the campground. Prior to these events, we will need to prevent certain campsites from being reserved for specific dates. In addition, we will need to post notices on the reservation website that there will be special events prior to the event’s scheduled date.
Please call the office for more information: 530-458-0466